ASI Bodyguard Training will be hosting a 2-day Advanced Level II Executive Protection Training Class. The training location will be at the ASI Executive Protection Training Academy located at 2400 West Cypress Creek Road, Suite 132-134, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida 33309. This bodyguard training course is designed to provide each student with the Advance knowledge and physical skills necessary for working with high-profile clients and VIP’s.
The curriculum will address issues such as identifying individual team members and their responsibilities, identifying threats, organizing and operating a motorcade detail as well as providing in-transit and site security protection.
The following are some of the prerequisites that will be required for all attending the 2-Day Advanced Executive Protection Training Class:
- A recent graduate Alumni of ASI Executive Protection Training Academy or
- Must have already attended a Reputable Bodyguard Training School
- Former Military Personnel or
- Former Law Enforcement
- Licensed as a Class “C” Private Investigator or
- Licensed as a Class “CC” Intern Private Investigator or
- Licensed as a Class “D” Security Officer
- Licensed as a Class “G” State Firearm
- Licensed as a CCW or
- Licensed as a HR-218 Federal Rule
Our Certified Instructors for this 2-Day Advanced Executive Protection Training Class are retired veteran State Law Enforcement Troopers from the New Jersey State Police and the Florida Highway Patrol with a combined total of fifty (50) years of public service as well as extensive knowledge in the field of Executive Protection and Personal Protection. To learn more about our instructor’s please click here.
Who Should Attend?
- Executive Protection Agents
- Security Agencies
- Corporate Security Services
- Government Organizations
As you can see, the Advanced Executive Protection Training Class is nothing less than paramount, when considering the type of client(s) one would be coming in contact with. Therefore, we are only looking for professionals who are the best of the best.
The Advanced Executive Protection Training will address issues such as:
• Theory of Combat Mindset
• Theory of Lt Col. David Grossman Color Codes
• The Human Body Made for Survival
• Sheep, Wolves and Sheepdogs
• Combat Focus Shooting
• Close Combat Shooting
• Close Combat firearm drawing techniques (Open & Concealed)
• Application of Muscle Memory (Neuromuscular Facilitation)
• Armed and Unarmed Defensive Tactics
• Skills & Isolation Contact Drills (Practical Techniques)
• Cover & Evacuation Drills
• Advance Security – Site Survey
• Advanced Map Card Training
• Real Scenarios
• Live Working Detail
• Written and Practical Exam
Also, we are requesting for each student to bring with them on the first day of training a release form from your personal physician stating that, you are in good health and will be able to participate in physical training while attending the 2-day Advanced Training class.
Should you have any questions, please feel free and give me a call.
During the 2-Day Advanced Executive Protection Training, ASI Training Academy shirt(s), black 911 style pants and black tactical boots and/or black running shoes must be worn. No other wear will be accepted.
Upon completion of the 2-Day Training Class, each student will receive a Certificate of Completion for Advanced Executive Protection Training.
To register for the Advanced Executive Protection Training Class, please go to www.asiteam.net and click on Registration. After registering for the 2-day training class, please click on Pay Pal to secure payment.
Please note we will only seat 12-students for the training and the seats are first-come-first- serve.