ASI Consultants & Associates is committed to providing confidential, Professional Bodyguard Training, Executive Protection and Dignitary Training to Certified Law Enforcement officer(s).
The three (3) day intensive course is designed to instruct Law Enforcement and/or Security Officers for executive protection training, bodyguard training, and dignitary training while performing the duties for elected and appointed officials, and other high level officials (i.e. mayors, judges, lieutenant governors etc).
The training will be under the command of our Certified Executive Protection Specialist who is a retired, twenty-five (25) year veteran State police officer, former District Shift Commander, former Lieutenant Governor Dignitary Protection Commander, former Dignitary Protection Commander for Florida State Insurance Commissioner Bill Nelson (currently Senator Bill Nelson) during Governor Jeb Bush’s 1999 Inauguration, a former Protective Advance Coordinator and the former Commander in charge of the U.S. President and Vice President Motorcade Support Unit for the State Police in South Florida.
Participants will learn the complex nature of the following:
• Introduction to the Roles and Principle Concept of Executive Protection
• How to conduct Threat, Risk and Vulnerability Assessments
• Requirements needed for a Protective Detail
• Office Security to include residence and traveling
• Five (5) live working Protective Detail exercises
• Advance Concepts
• Advance Agent duties and responsibilities
• Advance Site (practical exercise)
• Interpersonal Skill & Team Work
• Formations (practical exercise)
• Motorcade Operations & Security (practical exercise)
• Concepts & Procedures for Inner, Middle and Outer Perimeter Security
This is a great opportunity for any Law Enforcement Officer and/or Security Officer who is currently working in the industry and who is currently protecting elected officials such as Judges, Governors, City Mayors, City Counsel Personnel, Celebrities, Dignitaries and Corporate VIP’s, etc.
For course dates and additional information please Contact ASI Consultants & Associates at email@example.com or give us a call at (954) 621-7114